Volunteer for Pride!
Register as a volunteer is Now Closed! See ya Next Year!
Spend a few hours pitching in at Pride and in return you will get:
- You will be invited to a Recognition Event.
- An opportunity to show your support for the LGBT community
- A way to network and make new friends
- A chance to build a new skill for your resume
- A unique insider-view of our world-renowned events
The Pride Volunteer “To Do” List:
- Register as a volunteer CLICK HERE
- Follow us on Twitter for Volunteer related information: twitter.com/Volunteer4Pride
- (Note: 2013 updated manual coming soon!)
- Check out our Volunteer Newsletter! Volunteer Newsletter vol.1
Intern for Pride!
Boston Pride announces internship openings for Spring and Summer 2013!
Boston Pride depends on interns and volunteers to plan, organize and execute our events and programs. Interning or volunteering is an awesome way to get involved, make a difference, earn credit, make connections, and acquire valuable, marketable skills.
The Boston Pride Internship Program gives people age 18 and over the opportunity to advance professionally and academically by working in a small non-profit that focuses on equality, civil rights, and inclusivity.
Read full program details
1. Complete the Internship Application
2. Submit application along with cover letter to
fax: (617) 261-1844
mail: 398 Columbus Avenue # 285, Boston, MA 02116 “Attn: Internship Program”